Sunday is a baking day

Hey guys!
Just wanted to post some pics of what I baked last weekend.
To me, a perfect Sunday afternoon means getting together with friends and baking while listening to all styles of music.

We listened to metal while baking these absolutely divine Maple Pecan Shortbread Squares...





...And to hits from the 80's while baking these totally scrumptious vanilla cupcakes.










Oh, and by the way, one of the friends I was baking with owns this totally awesome baking blog. Please check it out (warning: her food is very tempting):

Don't you just love baking?

17 comments:

  1. I LOVE baking...especially with friends! :) Those things look delicious.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These actually look so great! Despite the fact that I've just had dinner, I am suddenly incredibly hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE baking! And, right now, I wanna bake the vanilla cupcakes!!! They look sooooooo good!

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baking with friends is the best.
    Susan Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing! Especially that short bread! And those vector stove ships you used for the cupcakes add such a fun and festive flair!! Well done, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The maple pecan shortbreads look fabulous. I just love pecans and pecan pie is my favorite pie.Next time you come to visit I hope you will bake something for us. What a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. baking is the best!! These look delicious and I love the cupcakes!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Those look soooooo yummy! Mmm....I want some right now! Great post!

    Ashley B.
    www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so hungry now, but I am always hungry... BUT NOW I am extremely hungry, I'm like that. :P Anyway I must stop talking about food, so I what to say lovely post, the pictures are so great nice job! :)
    Grace xxx ♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://gracequita.blogspot.com/ My blog link, I almost forgot! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't particularly enjoy baking.. But damn, do I love the end products of doing so! :P. That looks so delish!! I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete